TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. To ensure your requirements can be met, we request menu and beverage selections, final numbers and timing to be confirmed no later than 7 days prior to the function. Once final numbers are confirmed you will be charged for that number given.
2. A Venue Fee of $4500 (weekdays) or $5500 (Saturdays) is required within seven days of making the booking. If cancellation occurs due to unforeseeable circumstances a refund will be given of 50% up to 5 months prior to the date.
The Client agrees to begin the function at the scheduled time and agrees to have all guests and other persons vacate the premises at the time given or for evening functions no later than 12:00 am.
3. Passage Rock Vineyard will take all possible care but will take no responsibility for any loss or damage to any items or property belonging to guests or other persons during the function
4. It is the responsibility of the Client to provide insurance cover for their employees, contractors, or subcontractors while on-site at Passage Rock Vineyard.
5. The Client is financially liable for any damage sustained, or loss incurred to property through their own actions or through the actions of their guests, contractors or sub-contractors.
7. Liquor may not be brought onto Passage Rock premises for consumption, we are strictly non BYO. This is for both food and beverages.
8. Sound System: The Passage Rock fixed sound system, which includes an iPod player and speakers, is available for guest use. Guests may play their own iPod, within reason, and under the control of Passage Rock staff. The sound system does not include the use of DJ dance party equipment (i.e. CDJs, big amps, and mixers). These would need to be provided by either the guest or the hired DJ.
9. There is a minimum total charge of $12,000. All prices are quoted GST inclusive.
10. Final payment for the day will also need to be settled before departure. We would appreciate no paper confetti or other items of this nature to be thrown either in the restaurant or the olive grove, please use rose petals or rice if confetti must be thrown.
11. For your wedding Passage Rock will provide the following – * Cutlery, Crockery, Glassware, Service Staff Passage Rock will not provide – * Wedding Cake, Live musicians or DJ, Flowers, Table arrangements, Place names, Linen
12. We do not allow use of pyrotechnics or large fireworks. Any Sparklers etc. must be approved by Passage Rock
13. Please sign below your acceptance of our Terms and Conditions and send in with your Venue Fee.